You don’t have permission to save in this location.
If you receive a You don’t have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission error message in Windows 10, when you try to save Microsoft Office files, then this post may be able to help you. This issue particularly occurs when you try to save Office 2010 or Office 2007 documents in Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7.
You don’t have permission to save in this location
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue