As a Standard User when i try to make changes to my PC, i am getting User Account Control Window stated with the following messages: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC? Program Name: User Accounts Control Panel. Verified Publisher: Microsoft Windows. File Origin: Hard drive on this computer. To continue, type an administrator password, and then click Yes. But No password entering box is given and the ‘Yes’ but is disabled or grayed out. Unable to click ‘yes’ button.
Reason: You are Standard User and you don’t have rights to make changes. You need Administrator rights to make changes. Also, Administrator account is disabled. When i try to enable, i am getting the message ‘The following error occurred while attempting to save properties for user Administrator: Access is denied. OK.
Solution: How to fix – Enable safe mode and enter into safe mode. Open control panel and change your account type from Standard to Administrator.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue