WORD Saving ERROR Permission solution
Change Replace Owner Permissions
Right click on the folder that is apparently affected.
Click on “Properties”.
Now enter the “Security” tab.
Click on the “Edit” button.
Here you will find permissions for home users and administrators. Make sure there is a check mark in front of the “Full control” permission for your user.
Close the window to go back to the properties of the folder. Now click on “Advanced”.
Click on the “Change” button found in front of the user.
In the provided text field, type your user name and click on “Check names” and then select your username from the pop-up window.
Make sure the “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” under the owner’s name is checked.
If you get a pop-up asking you to confirm the permission alterations, then select “yes”.
Repeat all the steps for all the affected folders and you should not face the issue again.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue