Hi guys, here’s how to fix windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
Sometimes a Windows computer user may encounter problems like this,
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
To fix the problem:
1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click “Next.”
3. Click “Repair your computer.”
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.
Your PC needs to be repaired
A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed
Error code: 0xc000000e
You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.
Press Enter to try again
Press F8 for Startup Settings
This can happen because of several reasons. However, don’t panic about it, this video will definitely help you to solve this problem.
Create Windows 10 Bootable USB flash Drive:
Windows Failed to Start Solution for windows 7/8.1/Windows 10 version 1703:
Of course, let us know your opinion.
Please Like, Comment we need your support.
And guys please don’t forget to Subscribe our channel ASA Technical.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue
- Fix Windows cannot connect to printer issue (Complete Guide)