The system cannot find the path specified. Windows 10 can’t save files is a video that should help You with saving photos from Photoshop, files from Adobe Illustrator and many more programs.
There are 4 errors I encountered:
1.The operation could not be completed. The system cannot find the path specified
2. File not found. Check the file name and try again.
3. Could not save because the file could not be found
4. An error occurred saving the recording to the Output Folder
As @ChristianZagarskas says this also works for:
1. FIX Adobe Photoshop error – can not start generator
2. FIX Adobe Premiere error – can not generate proxy file.
3. FIX DaVincci Resolve error – can not generate previews
Please support my small channel and subscribe.
I do not upload much and You will not get tired of me.
If I helped You, please like the video.
Comment either way.
If You are feeling extra generous please visit my:
My Most Recent video:
My Most Popular Upload:
Don’t click here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue