Have you ever had this problem? You go to open a text file on your Mac and you get a message that says “You can’t open this document, you don’t have permission.” You check the settings and everything looks fine. But the damn file won’t open.
I was frustrated by this same problem and finally found the perfect fix – a solution that works.
I just had to find and delete the TextEdit.plist file.
Give this a try and let me know if it works for you.
Also enjoy these YouTube playlists …
Success Tips, Motivation, Inspiration, Law of Attraction
Music Marketing Podcast with Bob Baker
The Creative Entrepreneur Podcast
You may also be interested in …
The Empowered Artist: A Call to Action for Musicians, Writers, Visual Artists, and Anyone Who Wants to Make a Difference with Their Creativity
The Passion Principles: 101 Ways to Express Your Creativity and Share It With the World
Mac TextEdit Permission Fix
You Don’t Have Permission Mac
TextEdit Save Error Message
Unable to save TextEdit files
could not be opened you dont have permission
you dont have permission to save the file
#TextEdit #Mac #permission #troubleshoot
you dont have permission to save in this location
textedit dont have permission to save
you dont have permission to save the file mac
you don t have permission to open application mac
the document untitled could not be saved
you dont have permission to open the application mac sierra
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue