Formatting a drive is not new thing for any of us and everyone here knows how to format a drive in Windows. But some times Windows refuses to format a drive with showing a Error message like “Windows was unable to complete the format”
This Error may happen as a result of following reasons :
1. Storage Devices have bad sectors
2. Storage device damage
3. Disk is Write-protected
4. Virus infection
Read More About This Error :
If you also suffering with this error “Windows was unable to complete the format” Dont worry here this video we have some tips to fix this error.
Fix 01 : Use Disk Management tool
When you get ‘Windows was unable to complete the format’ error message, you can first try to fix this problem with Windows Disk Management tool.
Fix 02 : Stop Drive to Utilized In Windows Operating System
If Drive Is Utilized In Windows Operating System then you’re unable to format the drive the reason is that its paging file is system managed. This system managed paging file doesn’t allows Disk Management to manipulate the drive.
Fix 03 : format Drive via Command Prompt at boot recovery options
The drive Windows is unable to format may be utilized in some third-party software you might be using on your machine. If it is possible for you to uninstall that software for a while, you can do so and format the drive. But if it is not possible for you to remove the software (due to interruption from background services etc.), however you still want to format the drive, you can try formatting via Command Prompt at boot recovery options.
All you need to know about Microsoft Windows 10 !
New Features, Tips, Tricks, Troubleshooting,How To fix errors, Update News visit
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue