Please watch: “60 Crazy Weird Shoes That Are Bizarre But Also Kinda Cool”
K-lite Link :
How to Play Any Video File Format in Windows Media Player In this video you’ll learn “How to Play Any Video File Format in Windows Media Player” or ” Windows Media Player cannot play the file
“When we play some videos in Windows Media player its tells us “Windows Media Player cannot play this file the player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file” so in these cases this tip will help you to play those type of video formats, download the Media Player Codec from above link .
This error happens when you try to open a video file which is not support by Windows Media Player
In order to solve it, you need install some codecs that will help window media player as well as you.
It will be simply if you follow these steps:
Download K lite codec pack which contains many code to support Windows Media Player.
– You can find it on internet
– Or from my link below this video in introduction or type this link
on your browser (no virus in my link, I’m sure).
Set up K lite codec pack.
NOW IT WAS SOLVED
PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE IF YOU FEEL HELPFUL
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue