How to Fix Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. to fix the problem:
1. insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language setting, and then click “Next.”
3. Click Repair your computer
if you do not have this disc contact your system administrator or computer computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: An error occured while attempting to read the boot configuration data.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue