(MOUSE IS NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS 10)
For Windows 10: force your PC to restart 3 times, so automatic repair will kick in ( ), then allow it to do the repairs. After this, it should work.
For other Windows versions follow the video or the text below:
1. Restart Windows install
2. Delete the partition on which you want to install Windows (backup data first if you have important informations on it)
3. Create a new partition
4. Format the partition
5. Leave all Windows settings on default (you can change them in Windows later)
6. Like and subscribe!
7. Thank you for supporting my channel!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue