I am getting the warning message ‘USB device not recognized’ repeatedly. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.
Device Manager showing ‘Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)’.
Device status: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43). A request for the USB device descriptor failed.
Problem code: 0000002B
Read the Device Not started Event.
Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.
Or, Restart your computer.
Solution: You might remove the device improperly without safe removal. Or, you might unplug the cable from the device. If it is mobile device, then try these steps: Unplug the mobile and reconnect via USB cable. Or your cable might be broken.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue
- Fix Windows cannot connect to printer issue (Complete Guide)