(FREE TUTORIAL) How To Fix The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Catalog Is Too New Error Message
A number of the photographers that I assist in private one-on-one Adobe Photoshop Lightroom technical support sessions have been reporting a similar error message lately.
Each of these clients reports receiving an error message that says that their Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Catalog “cannot be opened because it is too new to be used by this version of Lightroom.” Usually this error message appears a few day after installing a Photoshop Lightroom update or upgrading from an older version of the Lightroom application.
Fortunately, there is a quick and easy solution to this problem. If you encounter this error message on startup then all that you need to do is to tell your computer to open this Lightroom Catalog (your .lrcat file) using the most recently installed version of the Lightroom Application.
In the Mac world, this is best done by right-clicking on your .lrcat file and using the Open With command. Windows users will find the same command with a right-click although so far I have mostly seen this error on computer’s running the Mac operating system.
Learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Lightroom for Mobile, Snapseed from Google, and more with our complete video training courses at
FocusPhotoSchool.com subscribers receive unlimited access to hundreds of in-depth video tutorials from Adobe Certified Lightroom and Photoshop Expert David Marx.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue