Do you get the message “Internet Explorer has stopped working”pop up?
How do fix “Internet Explorer has stopped working”?
“Internet Explorer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”?
Why the “Internet Explorer has stopped working”pop up when load IE?
Internet Explorer won’t open, or crashes immediately after opening, and then “INTERNET EXPLORER HAS STOPPED WORKING, WINDOWS IS CHECKING FOR A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.” error pop up. Or you can’t open Internet Explorer, if it opens briefly and then closes,Internet Explorer crashes, freezes, or hangs the problem might be caused by low memory, or damaged or missing system files.
There are some things that you could try to fix the error message “Internet Explorer has stopped working”. The steps are usually the same on IE8,IE9,IE10 and IE11, also same on windows 7, windows 8/8.1.
1. Clear your browsing cache (temporary Internet files).
2. Install the latest updates.
3. Reset Internet Explorer settings
How to Reset Internet Explorer Settings?
Open Internet Explorer.
Click on Tools menu (Press “alt” key to active menu bar).
Click on “Internet Options“. a configuration window you will appear
Click on advanced tab.
Click on “Reset” Button. You’ll get an another box, here check a box named as “Delete Personal Settings“, then click on Reset button on it.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lệnh Telnet – đây là cách hoạt động của telnet!
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
Lệnh Telnet – đây là cách hoạt động của telnet!September 16, 2020