Hi guys, here I showed up on this video how to fix error: windows failed to start, missing boot configuration data.
Unfortunately, sometimes you are facing such a huge problem –
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
To fix the problem:
1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click “Next.”
3. Click “Repair your computer.”
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains error.
Well, don’t worry about it, by following this instructions in this tutorial, you can easily get the solution of this problem.
Of course, let us know your opinion.
Please Like, Comment we need your support.
And guys please don’t forget to Subscribe our channel ASA Technical.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue