how to fix blue screen management error and how to fix blue screen error in both windows 7 & windows 8
Blue Screen errors (also sometimes called black screen errors or STOP code errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, “Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.” These errors can be caused by both hardware and software problems. If you added new hardware to your PC before the Blue Screen error, shut down your PC, remove the hardware, and try restarting. If you’re having trouble restarting, you can start (boot) your PC in safe mode.
Feel free to Subscribe, to get more future updates, if you have
any video suggestion let me know, and Comment below your
thoughts about my videos.
Watch More Video’s:?
Subscribe Here: ?
Get Connected Here:
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Google+
Find me on Twitter
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue
- Fix Windows cannot connect to printer issue (Complete Guide)