In this video I show how to resolve the Windows 10 temporary profile issue. This is fixed by modifying a few keys in the registry.
-On keyboard hold down the ‘windows’ key and press the ‘r’ key.
-In the run prompt type regedit and hit enter.
-In the registry editor, browse to the following key:
-Expand the ProfileList key and find the key that has .bak added to it.
-Delete the key that has the same string of characters, but DOES NOT have .bak next to it.
-Rename the key with .bak. Just delete the ‘.bak’ part and hit enter.
-Close registry editor and reboot. You should be able to get back in to your profile now.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- Fix Windows cannot connect to printer issue (Complete Guide)