This video is about another No Boot scenario that I experienced recently. This time the windows failed to boot with error :
Status : 0xc0000428
Info: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file
I received this error while I was trying to fix the previous no boot error. I checked the location,date & time of this file, version as well but nothing seemed to changed.
Later on, I realised that I had accidentally used updated version of Windows Server 2012 R2 to bootable media previous to run BCD commands and that is why the old Windload.exe couldn’t be verified.
So to fix this error, all you have to do is to simply run the command mentioned in the video to fix the issue.
I hope you guys it helpful, if yes please hit like and do subscribe.
#BSOD #AWELSTECH #0xc0000428
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue