This video will guide you on how to Fix “Windows Cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk is of the GPT partition … ” on windows 10, windows 7 & 8.1 . Mostly works with all versions of windows.
And please Like & Subscribe if it helped you.
If you need any help let me know if the comment section. Thanks.
Please Subscribe to the Channel first:
Here are the Codes:
select disk 0
Done just close it and try installing it again, it will work fine now.
It erases your hdd* so be sure you have a backup of your data in your pen drive/external hard drive. 🙂
– — — iAppleStuffsPRO — — —
➡ Subscribe to my channel:
➡ We also do Apps/games review and preview video in our Youtube channel. For collaborations and business inquiries, please contact via Email:
➡ Become a Youtube partner, Join ScaleLab:
Please don’t forget to LIKE – COMMENT – Subscribe.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue