If you ever have problem with your printer is not printing , i this tutorial i will show you how you can fix that problem in a simple way
1:- Unplug your printer (If direct connected by USB cable).
2:- Go to start menu.
3:- Go to Run command.
4:- Type “Services.Msc’ And Press Enter
5:- in the services Right click print spooler service and stop it
6:- Plug your printer and Start that Service.
1:- Click on c:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS.
2:- Delete All the file and folders inside this folder
3:- Restart your printer …. Test a Page.
1:- Go Reg edit HKEY_LOCAl_MACHINESYSTEMSCurrentControlSetControlPrintPrinters
2:- Delete the printer in this Subkey
3:- Reinstall the printer…
4:- Test A page …
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue