○○○○○○ Support while shopping at Amazon ○○○○○○
► Amazon US –
For more info see
If my video helps you please like it.
This video will show you how to Fix Error: Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style.
If the video does help try the fix below.
Humberto Michinel6 days ago
For me, it was possible to avoid the error “the selected disk has an MBR partition table on EFI partition, windows can only be installed to GPT disk” in the following way: Back to OSX, I used “Disk Utility” to remove the windows partition leaving its space FREE (i.e.: I left only the OSX partition and removed totally the windows partition previously created with bootcamp). Back to the windows installation, the system asks to install windows in the free space and allows to finish the installation. It worked in my 2011 iMac with Yosemite installed and now also with windows 8.1 Pro.
For this guide and many more see
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue