Disk unknown not initialized issue on external hard drive?
How to fix disk unknown not initialized?
What should we do if disk unknown not initialized windows 10?
If disk 1 is unknown not initialized unallocated, what can you do?
Disk is not initialized in Disk Management in Windows 10 because of many reasons, such as virus attack, corrupted Master Boot Record, partition loss, bad sectors, some computer file system
corruption and more.
Solution 1: recover data from Unknown disk and then Initialize hard drive
MiniTool Power Data Recovery can help you effectively recover lost data from unknown drive
Solution 2: Rebuild MBR
To fix corrupted Master Boot Record, you are suggested to use Free MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Solution 3: Partition Recovery
You can try MiniTool Partition Wizard to recover lost partitions to fix “disk 1 unknown not initialized external hard drive” issue
More information, refer to
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://topvietads.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Your windows license will expire soon windows 8.1/8 fix
- How to fix Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) – USB device not recognized
- how to fix blue screen error/blue screen management error windows 7/8
- Windows Error: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be the Cause💻Fixed
- [FIXED] We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue